One taste of this pudding and you get all the flavors of vanilla, coconut and rum all topped with a crumbled white chocolate macadamia nut cookie.
Hey if it’s that healthy, might as well splurge with a cookie, no??
I mean one serving is only 43 calories and 0 grams of fat!
Plus is really does bring all the flavors together with an added crunch. You could also make a huge batch of this and serve it up as a dip with animal crackers or vanilla wafers (remind you of anything???) I swear ever since making Funfetti Cake Dip, I’m constantly thinking of ways to make a low-cal dessert dip and this one would be perfect!
Recipe adapted from Hungry Girl
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 small package sugar-free, fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tsp. coconut extract
- 1/2 tsp. rum extract
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple packed in juice, not drained
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 2 white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, crushed
- Whisk together milk and vanilla pudding mix in a bowl until smooth.
- Add coconut and rum extracts, lime juice and pineapple, stirring well. Fold in whipped topping and make sure mixture is smooth and a uniform color.
- Divide pudding mixture into 8 cups, cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes. Top with crushed cookie and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/2 cup + 1/4 cookie • Calories: 75 • Fat: 1.5 g • Carbs: 14.5 g • Fiber: 0.1 g • Protein: 0.9 g • WW Points+: 2 pts