So I leave for vacation today (as in less than 8 hours) and I still have yet to pack, get blog posts scheduled and find my favorite swimsuit.
I swear it’s the most ridiculous things that make me stress out like some crazy person, but I have a whole to-do-list in my head and no time to check things off! You and I both know we really only need a few key items on vacation:
A good book!
And you and I both also know that a lack of blog posts for a week aren’t the end of the world, so why the freak out?? Um because it’s in my nature as a woman to stress out over every little thing and once I complete one task I’m immediately reminded of another that I really have no intention of doing forgot about.
See told you….crazy person.
But at least I found time to share with you my latest obsession….kale chips. It’s cheap to buy, easy to make and is extremely healthy! I tossed these with a little olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt and they came out delicious. Perfect go-to snack when you have the serious munchies.
- 1 bunch kale (about 6 oz)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle of sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Wash and dry kale, remove center ribs and cut into 2 inch pieces (Kale shrinks up when you bake it so you want the pieces to be rather large). Throw kale pieces in a bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Lay out on a baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake kale for about 20 minutes, or until crisp. Enjoy!
Serving Size: one bowl • Calories: 58 • Fat: 2.8 g • Carbs: 7.6 g • Fiber: 1.5 g • Protein: 2.5 g • WW Points+: 2 pts
Hope everyone has a fabulous rest of the week!
I’m off to the LAKE!!!