It is still summer after all people.
Recipe adapted from Better Homes & Gardens
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 4 ripe medium peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 Tbsp fresh orange juice
- 2 tsp. fresh rosemary, snipped
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until shimmery and hot and then stir in honey. Place peach halves, cut sides down, in hot oil mixture. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 5 minutes, occasionally moving the peaches around so they don't stick. Peaches will begin to brown and flesh will soften.
- Reduce heat to low and add orange juice and rosemary, swirling skillet to distribute evenly. Gently turn peaches over and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- To serve, drizzle rosemary-honey mixture over peaches and top with fat-free whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 peach halves • Calories: 195 • Fat: 6.5 g • Carbs: 32 g • Fiber: 3 g • Protein: 2.1 g • WW Points+: 5 pts
I couldn’t be more excited.