And sometimes I even love fun little parties.
Ok you’re right, I always do.
But you can make these any time and I promise no one will judge you.
I topped these miniature delights off with some Lite Reddi-wip and went to town. Just make sure to serve right away because I found that the shells got a bit soggy after sitting for awhile, but that didn’t stop me from stuffing my face. Let’s be real.
Go ahead, see for yourselves.
- 2 boxes mini phyllo shells
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained (or fresh pineapple)
- 1/2 Tbsp light butter
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Lite Reddi-wip, for topping
- Melt butter in a skillet and pour in drained pineapple chunks. Stir in brown sugar and saute pineapple for about 5 to 6 minutes, breaking apart the chunks, until caramelized.
- Spoon sauteed pineapple into phyllo cups and top with lite Reddi-wip. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 tartlets • Calories: 68 • Fat: 2.4 g • Carbs: 10.5 g • Fiber: 0.3 g • Protein: 0 g • WW Points+: 2 pts
Your inner fat kid will thank you.