Just take a look at the picture.
All the fresh basil, the juicy goodness,
and the simplicity of the entire dish in one single skillet.Amazing I tell you.
And this really is SO easy to make!
I tend to be sneaky like that, shh just don’t tell Chris.
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 packet Stevia
- 2 tsp. lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/4 tsp. chili paste with garlic
- 1 tsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 cup sliced basil leaves
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan, swirling to coat.
- Add shallots and garlic to pan; cook for about 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add chicken to pan; cook 13 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Combine fish sauce, Stevia, soy sauce, chili paste, water, cornstarch and salt in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add fish sauce mixture to pan, and cook for 1 minute or until mixture thickens, stirring to coat chicken. Remove from heat, stir in basil and enjoy!
Serving Size: 3/4 cup • Calories: 291 • Fat: 15.2 g • Carbs: 5.6 g • Fiber: 0.1 g • Protein: 31.3 g • WW Points+: 7 pts
Thanks again to everyone who entered!