I know…HUGE sacrifice.
But I feel amazing and that’s all that matters! As someone had asked before, I’ll give y’all a post soon sharing my daily meal plan as well as my current workout regime. Everyone is different, but this works for me!
Oh yeah, and I made you some yummy pork chops.
Recipe adapted from Cooking Light
- 4 boneless pork chops, fat trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Rub mustard evenly over pork chops. Combine panko, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl and dredge pork chops in panko mixture.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat. Add pork chops, saute for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn pork over and place skillet in oven for about 8 minutes or until pork reaches 145 degrees in the center. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 pork chop • Calories: 210 • Fat: 9.4 g • Carbs: 5.1 g • Fiber: 0.3 g • Protein: 24.5 g • WW Points+: 5 pts
You could always choose to make this recipe by using a pork tenderloin and slicing it into medallions. That should yield about two medallions per serving and would feed more people. I chose to be cost-effective and just pick up a tiny package of boneless pork chops since I was feeding just two of us. You can’t go wrong either way! Just make sure to trim off all the fat and you’ve got yourself a delicious piece of lean meat for your meal!