The great thing is this salsa is fat-free and only 40 calories for an entire 1/2 cup! I chose to use whole wheat tortilla chips, but baked ones would be a great choice too. This would taste fabulous on quesadillas, taco salads, pretty much any Mexican entree you can think of and I can guarantee you it will be a hit at your next party….Cinco de Mayo anyone??
- 1 (14.5 oz) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 (4.25 oz) can green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime (about 3 Tbsp)
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeds removed and chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of your food processor. Pulse until just combined for chunky salsa or pulse more for smoother salsa.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/2 cup • Calories: 40 • Fat: 0 g • Carbs: 8.5 g • Fiber: 1.9 g • Protein: 1 g • WW Points+: 0 pts