- 1 French baguette, cut into 16 slices
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped (or more if desired)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Dice your tomatoes and place in a bowl, mix in your chopped basil, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and set aside. Slice your baguette into about 16 slices (or however many it yields) and place on a baking pan to bake for about 10 minutes.
- Feel free to drizzle a bit of olive oil on the bread before you bake it, but that will of course add extra calories. Spoon your bruschetta mixture onto your baguette slices while your bread is warm and enjoy!
- Store your excess tomato and basil mixture in an airtight container in the fridge, tastes amazing over grilled chicken!
Serving Size: 1 baguette slice • Calories: 125 • Fat: 8.7 g • Carbs: 11 g • Fiber: 1.3 g • Protein: 1.9 g • WW Points+: 4 pts