Recipe adapted from Weight Watchers
- 2 Tbsp salted butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. table salt
- 1 large egg white
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips, about 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine. In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda and stir into batter. Add chocolate chips to batter and stir evenly to distribute throughout.
- Drop 48 half-teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes and cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cookie • Calories: 30 • Fat: 1.2 g • Carbs: 4.8 g • Fiber: 0.2 g • Protein: 0.3 g • WW Points+: 1 pt