Remember when I told you I love chocolate? And then I proceeded to tell you I love all things guilt-free and delicious? Well here ya go, all that and more in these bite-sized cookies.
Sure these cookies are filled with chunks of delicious chocolate and taste just as sinful as the next cookie, but in reality they are all ONE WW point each! These little cookies satisfy that must-have-chocolate-this-very-instant craving without packing on all the extra calories. Oh, and the portion sizes are perfect for you and your kids!I may or may not of just had two with my morning coffee.Yum.
Skinny Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe adapted from Weight Watchers
Serves: 48 cookies
- 2 Tbsp salted butter, softened
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. table salt
- 1 large egg white
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips, about ½ cup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, oil and sugar. Add vanilla, salt and egg white; mix thoroughly to combine. In a small bowl, mix together flour and baking soda and stir into batter. Add chocolate chips to batter and stir evenly to distribute throughout.
- Drop 48 half-teaspoons of dough onto one or two large nonstick baking sheets, leaving a small amount of space between each cookie. Bake cookies until golden around edges, about 4 to 6 minutes and cool on a wire rack. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cookie • Calories: 30 • Fat: 1.2 g • Carbs: 4.8 g • Fiber: 0.2 g • Protein: 0.3 g • WW Points+: 1 pt