But these are seriously THAT good! They’re the perfect mini appetizers to serve at your next brunch and I promise you your friends will love them! The portion sizes are diet-friendly yet they taste sinfully delicious.
Plus, aren’t they just so cute?
Recipe adapted from Better Crocker
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/3 cup red cherry preserves
- 4 oz. Brie cheese, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 24 muffin cups (two pans) with cooking spray. Cut pastry into 24 (2 inch) squares. Slightly press each square into muffin cup and press center with finger.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Press center with handle of wooden spoon. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Immediately press again in center. Fill each with about 1/2 teaspoon cherry preserves and top with cheese slice. Bake about 3 to 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle chopped pecans and chives as garnish and serve warm. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 pastry cup • Calories: 60 • Fat: 4 g • Carbs: 5 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 1 g • WW Points+: 2 pts
I’m now accepting sponsors for February, 2012 and there are limited spots available! I’d LOVE to have you, email me at email@example.com for more information!