Happy Monday everyone! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend, I know I sure did :) I'm SO excited to introduce to you an amazing blog created by an even MORE amazing person who was gracious enough to offer an incredible giveaway!
She's the gorgeous face behind the blog The Shine Project and this isn't just your typical blog. Ashley is on a mission to help students from inner city schools achieve their dreams and have the ability to attend college. She has a true passion for helping others and her Change 4 Change Campaign absolutely touched my heart! Her goal is to raise $20,000 by October to help make the future a little brighter for 8 high school students and send them to college and YOU can get involved too! Oh and I'd say the SHINE Project is pretty much the perfect title for this incredible act of kindness!
Best part is, Ashley earns money for the kids by making these super cute Shine necklaces and t-shirts! Each item sold goes towards her Shine Scholarship Fund and is so brilliant because by wearing these sweet tokens of charitable kindness you are then passing the word onto others. She hand-makes these all on her own in her own spare time. Don't you just love her??
Here! Check out how cute they are!
Oh and don't forget these adorable Shine t-shirts!
Ashley, being the giving doll that she is, has graciously offered to give a necklace away to one lucky person as well as a Shine t-shirt! Exciting I KNOW!
Here's how to ENTER (all separate comments):
1. Become a Google Friend Connect follower (if you aren't already) and leave a comment saying so.
2. Visit The Shine Project and follow her blog on Google Friend Connect and leave a comment saying you did OR that you already do.
3. Like The Shine Project on Facebook (comment saying you did so).
4. Like Eat Yourself Skinny on Facebook (comment saying you did so or let me know if you already do!)
5. Tweet about this giveaway (I just entered @EatUrselfSkinny's Shine Project giveaway at http://www.eat-yourself-skinny.com! Check it out!) and comment saying you did.
And that's it! Five possible entries! The two winners will be announced Friday, August 12th. All I ask is that the winners (and non-winners) spread this charitable project with people they know as well!
You can check out her shop here and get your own necklace or purchase one for a friend if you'd like, this is all for a good cause! I just got one myself! :) Good luck my friends and thank you SO much for stopping by!