Seriously I love Summer. I really think it’s my absolute favorite time of the year (besides Christmas of course) and no matter what crazy stuff is going on, sunshine and sundresses just always seem to make it all better. Also, you can’t forget that fruit is much more in season, veggies grow more abundantly and you have more of an incentive to eat healthy since you’ll be rockin’ that swimsuit almost daily! Hope you guys are having a fabulous summer so far and I really hope you enjoy this yummy cocktail as much as I did!
- 3 cups seedless watermelon
- 2 oz. Absolut Citron
- 1 oz. Midori Melon liqueur
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Lime wedges for the garnish
- Dice one cup of watermelon into small cubes. Puree remaining 2 cups of watermelon in a blender and add vodka, liqueur, lime juice and ice and blend well.
- Pour 6 oz. martini into each martini glass, add ¼ cup remaining watermelon into each glass and garnish with lime slices. Enjoy!