Hope you enjoy them as much as we did! Ok, I’m headed back to the pool now, just too nice of a day.
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fat-free buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Dash of vanilla
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 9 packets of Stevia (or 6 Tbsp sugar)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- 1 can of crushed pineapple (won't use that much)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Confectioners' sugar and cherries optional as garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush cupcake pan with butter and sprinkle brown sugar in the bottom of each cup along with a bit of crushed pineapple.
- Whisk egg, buttermilk, melted butter and a dash of vanilla in a bowl. Stir in flour, Stevia, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt.
- Divide mixture into each of the cups and bake for about 20 minutes and then let cool.
- Unmold the tea cakes and top with additional pineapple, cherries and a bit of confectioners' sugar. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 tea cake • Calories: 54.2 • Fat: 2.2 g • Carbs: 5.5 g • Fiber: 0.1 g • Protein: 1.5 g • WW Points+: 1 pt