- 1 habanero, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 packets Stevia (or 2 Tbsp sugar)
- 2 tsp. fennel seed
- 2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. allspice
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 package chicken wings (about 18 wings)
- In a food processor, blend together all the ingredients, but the chicken, until smooth. Reserve one cup of marinade. Place chicken wings into a large resealable plastic bag and pour remaining marinade over them. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator 4 to 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line two sheet trays with parchment.
- Remove chicken from bag and place on the baking sheets. Bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil. Reduce by 1/3 until it thickens slightly, about 10 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove chicken from oven. Brush chicken with glaze, raise the heat to 400 degrees F and cook chicken for about 15 more minutes. Broil them for an additional 5 minutes to get the tops of them nice and cooked and serve. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 wings • Calories: 236 • Fat: 10 g • Carbs: 20 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 8 g • WW Points+: 5 pts