- 4 (6 oz) chicken cutlets
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 3/4 tsp. minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Rosemary leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine milk and mustard in a shallow dish, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken to mixture, turning to coat.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add panko to pan; cook 3 minutes or until golden, stirring frequently. Combine panko, nuts, cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Remove chicken from milk mixture and dredge in panko mixture.
- Arrange a wire rack on a large baking sheet; coat rack with cooking spray. Arrange chicken on rack; coat chicken with cooking spray. Bake at 425 degrees F for 13 minutes or until chicken is done. Garnish with rosemary leaves, if desired.
Serving Size: 1 chicken cutlet • Calories: 280 • Fat: 7 g • Carbs: 6 g • Fiber: 0.9 g • Protein: 42.7 g • WW Points+: 6 pts