Recipe adapted from Skinnytaste
- 3 lbs (about 18) chicken wings
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp oregano
- 4 tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 celery stalks, sliced into strips
- In a large bowl, combine the hot sauce, vinegar, oregano, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and then place chicken wings in a large plastic bag and pour entire mixture into bag. Blend well and let them marinate for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Once wings are done marinating, reserve 1 cup of marinade. Place wings on a broiler rack and broil on low, about 8 inches from the flame for about 10-12 minutes on each side.
- While chicken cooks, heat the reserved hot sauce until warm on the stove. Toss the hot sauce with the chicken and enjoy!
Serving Size: 2 chicken wings • Calories: 204 • Fat: 5.4 g • Carbs: 2.3 g • Fiber: 0.6 g • Protein: 2 g • WW Points+: 5 pts