- 4 (6 oz) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 Tbsp. capers
- 1 Tbsp. light butter
- Place each chicken breast between two sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat tenderizer or rolling pin. Brush chicken with lemon juice, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; cook about 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add broth and wine to pan, and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in capers and butter.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast with sauce • Calories: 206 • Fat: 4.6 g • Carbs: 7.7 g • Fiber: 0.6 g • Protein: 29.2 g • WW Points+: 5 pts