- 1 cup lean turkey bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup red and/or green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sugar (or 6 packets of Stevia)
- 7 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 large head)
- Ocean Spray Craisins to taste
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, grapes, red onion and sugar (or Stevia). Add broccoli and bacon; stir to coat.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Garnish with craisins if desired.
Serving Size: 1 cup • Calories: 100 • Fat: 6 g • Carbs: 8 g • Fiber: 1.4 g • Protein: 3.6 g • WW Points+: 3 pts