Recipe adapted from Skinnytaste
- 8 oz Cool Whip Free
- 1 (8 oz) package fat-free cream cheese
- 9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/4 cup sugar or 6 Stevia packets
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 12-14 strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, vanilla extract and Stevia (or sugar) for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours in the fridge, until firm.
- Arrange strawberries on top and serve.
Serving Size: 1 slice • Calories: 200 • Fat: 9 g • Carbs: 29 g • Fiber: 1.5 g • Protein: 3.1 g • WW Points+: 6 pts