- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia fat-free cream cheese
- 3 packets of Nabisco 100-calorie Oreo Crisps
- Chocolate chips or any type of dipping chocolate
- White chocolate drizzle (optional)
- Blend oreo crisps in a blender until finely crushed. In a bowl, mix crushed oreos with cream cheese until mixed well. Place mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Once stiff, mold balls together and place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. (My mixture yielded about 20 balls, but you can make them smaller to serve more.) Place cookie sheet in the fridge for about an hour until stiff.
- Melt chocolate using a double-boiler (or a microwave works well too) and immediately dip balls into melted chocolate. Once the chocolate hardens, drizzle melted white chocolate over top and place in fridge for an additional hour. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 ball • Calories: 48 • Fat: 5 g • Carbs: 3.2 g • Fiber: 1.6 g • Protein: 1 g • WW Points+: 2 pts