I must send out a huge THANK YOU to a wonderful woman "Pot" over at Pot, Meet Kettle for giving me the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!!!!! Please stop on over to her fabulous site and send her my best!! I started my blog less than a month ago and I'm SO flattered and touched by all the wonderful comments and support I've received since then! You guys are amazing!!
So by receiving this award, I must list 7 things about myself and send out the award to my blogging friends. Here we go!
1. Me and my boyfriend are HUGE into D.C. sports! We never miss a Redskins game, went to the Winter Classic this New Years to watch the Caps beat Pittsburgh, go to Nationals games and are a part of the group Barra Brava with DC United!
2. I had (and STILL have) an unhealthy obsession with the TV show LOST.
3. I'm a sister in the Delta Zeta sorority.
4. I've been a paralegal for almost 7 years, but went to school to become a physical therapist. I may still go back to do that.
5. I'm a huge wino and I don't think I'm an alcoholic for drinking a glass every night :)
6. If I found out I couldn't have kids, I would just have a ton of yorkies....they are my absolute LOVE!!
7. I actually don't enjoy eating everything I cook. I just find it fun learning how to make new recipes, cooking for my family and friends and, of course, hoping someone will help me clean up the kitchen every once in a while ;)
I am passing this award on to these amazing blogs, make sure you check them out and show them support!
- The Comfort of Cooking
- Brown Eyed Baker
- From the Little Yellow Kitchen
- Whisk It Good!
- Rebecca's Culinary Chronicles
- Spicie Foodie
- The Cultural Dish