- 1/2 pack Nabisco 100 Calorie Oreo Thin Crisps, divided
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. Stevia
- 1/2 Tbsp. Jell-O Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Vanilla pudding mix
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip Free, thawed
- Top with Fat-Free Reddi-wip
- Break half of the cookies into small pieces, and finely crush the other half. Set both aside separately.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, Stevia, pudding mix and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip, and then gently stir in the broken cookie pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with a squirt of Reddi-wip and sprinkle finely crushed cookies on top.
Serving Size: entire recipe • Calories: 174 • Fat: 1.5 g • Carbs: 24 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 11.5 g • WW Points+: 4 pts