Recipe adapted from For the Love of Cooking
- ?10 small or medium tomatoes
- 3 green onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Handful of cilantro
- 1-2 jalapenos, seeded and deveined
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean tomatoes, remove stem, then gently cut an X on the bottom of the tomatoes.
- Heat a large pot of water until boiling. Add the tomatoes and boil for 10-15 seconds. Remove from water and put into an ice bath. Once the tomatoes have cooled, gently peel off the skin.
- Place tomatoes, garlic, green onions, cilantro, jalapenos, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender. Puree until thoroughly mixed.
- Taste and re-season if necessary. Letting it sit in the refrigerator for a few hours lets the flavors combine and makes the salsa even better.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup • Calories: 10 • Fat: 0 g • Carbs: 0 g • Fiber: 0 g • Protein: 0 g • WW Points+: 0 pts